There is now a big Gilmore Girls shaped hole in my life so I did this book tag to keep the magic going!
- Do you own the collection? No, I watched it all on Netflix! Might add the boxset to my birthday list though.
- What was your first introduction to Gilmore Girls? I saw my wonderful uni friend Freya talking about it on twitter. Saw a GIF of Lorelai needing coffee and I was sold.
- Dave or Zack? DAVE. Zack is a pain.
- Who is your favourite character and why? I really do love Rory with all my heart. We have a lot in common and I relate to her a lot.
- Lorelai or Rory? Rory. Though I do love Lorelai!
- Team Dean, Jess or Logan? Why? Jess. I love him so so so much. He really seems to actually CARE for Rory as opposed to Logan who treat her more as an accessory and Dean who was just a bit useless.
- How many books have you read from Rorys Reading List? Looks like I’ve read about 10% but what an amazing list!
- Would you rather only be allowed to drink coffee or never eat pop tarts again? Never eat poptarts! There is more caffeine than blood running through my veins.
- Who is your least favourite character? Honestly I think it’s Christopher, he has so many issues. Also TJ was ANNOYING.
- Are you Team Christopher or Team Luke? Team Luke obviously. Is ANYONE ream Christopher?!
- Who would win in a fight between Mrs Kim and Taylor? Mrs Kim for sure, such a fierce lady!
- Who would spread the fastest rumour, Miss Patty or Babette? Probably Miss Patty!
- If you could have dinner with any cast member who would it be? Probably Lauren Graham, I have already decided that I am going to get her book with my next audible credit! I honestly cannot get enough of her.
So there we have the Gilmore Girls Tag! Have you seen Gilmore Girls? Let me know!
Thank you lovelies and happy reading! ox