#SixForSunday is a weekly themed post hosted by Steph and this week we are talking about Yellow Books! I’ve got 3 books I’ve read and loved and 3 that are on my TBR…
I’ve Read & Loved:
- Freshers by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison is totally hilarious. I love it so much, It makes me miss uni!
- I read Our Stop by Laura Jane Williams super recently and it’s a such a cute comfy story.
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell is a book of legends.
On My TBR:
- It Only Happens In The Movies by Holly Bourne has been on my Kindle for the longest time (oops) I have SO many of her books to catch up on.
- I love books about books so note sure why I haven’t read Bookshop Girl by Chloe Coles before. I’ve heard great things.
- I bought Confessions of a High School Disaster by Emma Chastain last year at YALC and I think I am going to love it.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think? Let me know down below!
Follow me on twitter for updates on what I’m reading.