I saw this on Karis‘ blog and wanted to get it done before Summer waved goodbye!
1. What book cover makes you think of summer?
Deffo Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin because BEACH.
2. What book has brightened your day?
At the start of the year I wanted to bring in 2019 with a bang. And I did. I love Nevermoor. It is utterly joyous.
3. Find a book cover with yellow on it?
I recently read the Audiobook of this and LOVED it. Our Stop! Go read.
4. What is your favourite summer beach read?
Anything by Jenny Colgan. I love her books so much.
5. What action book had you running for the ice cream man?
I’m not a massive action reader, but I think the most action-packed book I’ve read recently is The Loneliest Girl In The Universe by Lauren James.
6. What book has left you with a bad and/or painful ending?
Harry P and the HBP wasn’t a bad ending but boy was it painful! (No spoilers here)
7. Sunset: What book gave you the happiest feelings when it ended?
I recently read The Deepest Breath by Meg Grehan, an f/f Middle Grade and it gave me the warm and fuzzies!
8. What book cover reminds you of a sunset?
Like A Love Story by Abdi Nazemian has a sunset in the background!
9. What is one book or series you hope to read this summer?
I’m re-reading the Noughts & Crosses series this summer and lovvvving it.
This was a cute tag, feel free to do it if you want to!
Follow me on twitter for updates on what I’m reading.